Fully Juiced!

Fully Juiced!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 7 of 12...only five more days left!

I don't have much to report that's new today...plus it's Sunday and I want to spend time with Jake and not the computer! But I am down 8 pounds now, and feeling stellar.

I do miss chewing, and I'm SO looking forward to having a avocado/tomato/cucumber and sprouts sandwich on organic whole grain bread (with lots of seeds and nuts in it!) on Saturday while we travel up to Portland to the Art Festival. I want to report also that it is crazy that I do not have cravings for anything that's not good for me...wild, right?  Maybe it's just me, but I don't think so since the guys in the film reported the same thing too.  I just think, once again, that when your body finally gets everything it needs, it begins to crave those things rather than the crap it used to have to fuel itself.

Oh, and this morning I added red cabbage to the veggie juice (after reading how great of an anti-cancer food it is), and it didn't alter the great flavor at all...I couldn't really even distinguish that it was in the juice either...so, just like the broccoli stems, it added the micronutrients but not the flavor.  Excellent.

Here were my juice recipes today:

Veggie:
Chard
Kale
Tomato
Celery
Cucumber
Ginger
lemon
apple
beet
cantalope (2 cups)
carrots
Stevia

My Fruit Juice Today:
MANGO !! (amazingly yummy... and it made the juice thicker like a smoothie)
Apple
Lime
Cantalope
blueberries (1 cup)
2 Kale leaves
2 stalks celery for volume
1 cucumber for volume
Ginger

Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment